Lotus Herbal Pure Radiance Matte Glow Foundation is an oil-free, water based foundation with SPF 20.It claims to give total coverage.It comes in two variations:
- Normal texture-Fresh Ivory, Soft Beige, Caramel
- Light reflection texture-Fresh Ivory (L), Soft Beige (L), Caramel(L)
I bought this because I am a huge fan of Lotus Herbal products and it was a small sized bottle so I could easily finish it off and I have a really really oily skin so, I am always looking out for products which will control the oil for at least some time.
What it claims:
This is what the company claims about it.
There are only three shades available so I was a little worried about it matching my skin tone( I bought it online). Anyway, it was quite near to my skin tone. I have acne scars and dark circles and I don't think only a foundation has the ability to conceal it. This one did a fine job but I don't think the total coverage claim is justified. But it did a decent job at hiding the flaws.
Now, here is the problem, though I did set it with powder, it started transferring.I was out shopping (not in a mall) and I was expecting it to be sweat proof but it is not. It starts coming off even if you walk in the sun a little.No amount of powder is able to prevent that.
Price: Rs. 175 for 25ml.
- Blends easily.
- Medium coverage.
- Doesn't feel heavy on the skin.
- Reasonably priced.
- Hygienically the packaging is good.You can pour out the required quantity by tilting the tube.
- Has SPF.
- Not sweat proof.
- Doesn't provide full coverage.
- No ingredient list is mentioned.
- Doesn't last long(in my case at least)