Generally, if you don't have a good/very good/excellent memory, it is frowned upon. Here are some of the reasons which will make you feel better about your ability to forget.Some might even be inspired to start forgetting things/incidents/people. Who knows!
- When people quote you back on something, specially something nasty, you can deny it outright by saying, " I never said that!". What's more is that you're not lying when you claim that.
- In case of an argument, you can say but I never did that to you/did that in general and you're not lying again.Even if you have done anything with a similar nature, you have no memory what so ever of doing it!
- After some time, when everyone around you starts taking it for granted that you won't remember the details, you can surprise them by quoting 'them' back (when it suits you).
- You can claim you don't know what they are talking about and people will believe you.Even though, 'you' know it is not true.
- You won't have to bother yourself with paying attention to people, since you're going to forget it anyway.
- You will be spared those agonizing memory tests such as, remember that time when we did that and it was so much fun; Yeah! Right.
- You can easily forget the blood-sucking-mind-numbing people.